Sunday, June 15, 2008

Oxford Comma Confession

I really love the song "Oxford Comma" by Vampire Weekend, but sorry guys I do care about the Oxford Comma.  I could delve up probably too much passion within my heart about its rightful place in a list of three or more.  


Also THIS is hilarious to me.

4 comments:

lvs said...

ME TOO! I'm so about the oxford comma and hate it when it's left out.

Yax said...

I also care about the Oxford Comma.

I'm still thinking of buying that album though.

laura said...

It drives me CRAZY when people leave the oxford comma out.

And the fact that this many of us care about this indicates that we are all either a) highly evolved beings with a better grasp of knowledge, or b) nerds. (Probably a little of both.)

Rainey said...

I'd like to throw a wrench in and say that I am not a fan of the Oxford comma. OH! Didn't see that comin' did ya? :-)